Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is looking for a Product Designer to join our team who will support software applications for nearly 2 million people on a path to better wellness.
As a member of the product team, you will work closely with product managers, engineering and data to create and improve customer experiences that help practitioners and their patients. As a product designer, you will own experiences and bring new ideas to software and application swimlanes such as the API, wholesale shopping, practitioner treatment experience, patient applications and internal tooling that supports the Fullscript engine. You will be empowered to run or support design thinking workshops, help innovate our design systems, expand UXR and experience design principles with the rest of our amazing team, and create a meaningful impact on the company from day one.
What you’ll do:
- Improve the application experiences within the Fullscript ecosystem. You’ll own projects from start to finish while leading various UX initiatives to define and explore problems, experience mapping, sketching, wireframing, low and high fidelity prototyping, and leading stakeholder reviews
- Value and present design principles that showcase your UX, visual and interaction design strengths.
- Guide users through effortless experience flows that balance business goals with our user experience values.
- Build a deep understanding and care for our user group. Work with and utilize tools to review user feedback, and work closely with other departments to gain insight into how our users experience and use our product.
- Make research-informed, empathy-driven experience decisions.
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to implement & refine designs.
- Champion consistent and delightful human-centred experiences that result in highly responsive, accessible and delightful output.
What you bring to the table:
- Relevant education in design or human-computer interaction, and possess a love for creative problem-solving.
- Experience bringing software or applications from idea to creation, while working with stakeholders and engineers.
- Hold a strong sense of customer empathy and a passion for delivering the best experience possible.
- Be comfortable with the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools and expectations.
- Possess a proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- Be proficient with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Github, etc.
- Have a URL link to a diverse portfolio of personal and or professional projects and case studies.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.