Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our growing team. You will collaborate with Product and Engineering to build new experiences that turn complex concepts and processes into simple and intuitive interactions across responsive web, iOS, and Android. The ideal candidate is curious, always seeking to challenge their own assumptions and biases, and back up their decisions with quantitative and qualitative data. In this role you will design for major initiatives, and own an area of the product, with plenty of opportunities for feedback and collaboration with other members of the design team.
- Lead a user-centered design process from concept all the way to release, measurement, and iteration that results in simple, impactful product experiences that convert
- Champion a hypothesis-driven design process, informed by quantitative and qualitative data to ship work that supports your squad’s key metrics and Fundrise’s product vision
- Collaborate with and learn from more senior members of the design team
- Contribute to the growth, organization, and maintenance of our design system and component library
- Engage directly with customers to understand their wants and needs
- 2+ years of experience shipping impactful product design work
- Great communication skills and is able to collaborate with people from a variety of backgrounds
- A low-ego, team-first mentality
- A bias for action, and a willingness to make it work in situations where you may have more or fewer resources at your disposal
- A portfolio that showcases your dedication to continuous improvement
- A preference for designing mobile-first, while also responsible for scaling up to web
- Experience with user research initiatives including moderated and unmoderated
- Experience working within a component library system, and a demonstrated critical eye toward getting creative with existing components vs. creating new ones
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave