About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Senior Product Designer (US, Remote)
Product Designer will lead the usability and design during the development lifecycle for multiple projects and programs and work alongside product management, engineering, and customers to drive a user-centered design approach.
This role embodies a passionate, yet pragmatic UX designer that can conduct user tests, analyze customer needs and behaviors, identify problem-solving opportunities, and successfully transform requirements, user stories and user feedback into intuitive and elegant user experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and oversee the user experience of products from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Wurl products.
- Deliver detailed design flows, wireframes, prototypes, and interface design. Ensure product excellence throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Plan and execute usability studies and user testing with customers.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years experience designing enterprise software, B2B software, and SaaS web applications.
- Experience working with early stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity and driving projects forward.
- Experience leading design projects including managing project stakeholder relationships.
- A portfolio showing your UI and UX work.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV. Wurl is a Great Place to Work Certified workplace, and has been maintaining that designation for multiple years, consecutively. Read more about what Wurl’s employees have to say about our team here!
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.