HubSpot’s CMS Hub takes the pain out of website management, and let’s our customers get back to what really matters: the experience they’re providing their customers. CMS Hub provides customers with security right out of the box and makes it easy to create and edit content independently. Check out this tour of our CMS Hub to learn more!
As a Product Designer for our CMS Hub, you will contribute to the vision of customers growing their businesses with beautiful, powerful websites. Your design solutions will empower customers to create sophisticated digital experiences on HubSpot’s content platform, regardless of resourcing or technical ability.
Product Designers at HubSpot operate in small product leadership teams and succeed by collaborating with partners across engineering, product management, analytics, and ux research to make the most impactful design decisions to help customers reach their goals. We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team.
Meet our team directly here: CMS Product Group
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can help to create a strong shared vision for the future of our social tool, in alignment with the company’s goals
- Has a passion for creating world-class user experience
- Will advocate for HubSpot’s customers at every step of the design process
- Has experience working collaboratively with cross-functional partners, like engineering, product management, and UX research
- Can demonstrate a history of driving customer impact though compelling product design
- Be ready to co-lead a product team, helping drive alignment, understanding and motivation
- Has professional familiarity with multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Thrives on facing tough and competing design constraints
- Enjoys building trust with customers, collaborators, and cross-functional teams
- Integrates global-first practices, accessibility, and inclusive principles in every design
- Is skilled at giving and receiving feedback, to become even better at what you do, and help others around you grow too
- As an experienced designer, you’ll move quickly, building strong and compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction, and visual designs
- Understanding how different projects can fit into and advance a company-wide strategy
- Own and demonstrate an end-to-end design process, from leading brainstorming sessions to producing wireframes and high fidelity screens
- Working autonomously, using our “living” UI Library for a faster, more efficient process with fewer handoffs
- Work closely with research and content design to create, refine, and iterate on new and existing experiences
- Building lasting relationships across the organization, partnering with your cross-product design team, engineering, product management, and the broader business
- Work on innovative design initiatives that impact bigger systems and new product opportunities
- Influence leadership and help them to understand the impact and vision of design
- Mentor other product designers and associate product designers
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.