Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is seeking a Mid to Senior level Product Designer that wants to be part of a high growth company thriving in the fast evolving employee experience industry. At Bonusly, Product Designers are responsible for designing solutions based on product vision, research, and architecture best practices with a focus on the needs and experience of our users. Sound like fun? Come and join us!
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- create and deliver web and interaction designs
- analyze the use of our product and propose improvements, changes and new functionality
- apply strong visual design aesthetic to our product
- design across multiple screen sizes and devices
- create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- contribute to and collaborate on component libraries and/or design systems
- pose and analyze different tests to verify product hypotheses
- collaborate to define solutions and iterate based on usability testing and feedback
- share customer feedback and is an advocate for customer needs within Bonusly
- facilitate solution brainstorming with teams by bringing customer voice and best design practices
💚 You’re a great fit if you…
- have 3+ years of product design experience for web and mobile
- can show us a portfolio showcasing your skills in product, interaction, and visual design
- are experienced designing in Figma, Sketch, or other collaborative design tools
- have previous experience leading or collaborating on a product team
- enjoy and have experience taking a product from idea to market
- are comfortable with HTML and CSS best practices and using GitHub (You don’t have to be an engineer but you know what a PR is and have made one)
- Target Base Range: $105,000 – $145,000
- Target Equity: .04 – .1%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.