At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Product Management Director who is visionary, experienced, and collaborative. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will lead our product management and design teams in close collaboration with the engineering teams to deliver the product vision to our customers worldwide.
We have a growing team of excellent product managers that are fully remote and spread across the world. Hopin is a company at a scale-up phase, with a product that is rapidly evolving. We are looking for someone that is proactive, highly motivated, driven, and comfortable with an ultra fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Advocate for amazing user experience for our users by becoming an expert in our product, our mission, and our customers’ problems.
- Own Product at Hopin from end-to-end: we have a core product that is quickly scaling and a few new products that might be in the pipeline. We need a strong leader that is able to unify and differentiate the product vision as needed.
- Grow, lead, and mentor a high-performing product team in-house, set up product processes and culture that is needed for the team to succeed (the team has 10 PM for now).
- Represent Product within the company and work closely with Senior Leadership, Design and Engineering to drive decision-making in product features and roadmap that will have a significant impact on our business.
- 10+ years of product experience, 5+ years of leading a product team
- Working and collaborating with remote team members
- Fast-paced environments and product based companies
- Shipping product experiences for international audiences.
- A passion for live events and connections
- Pride in your work, but you are flexible in making changes and hearing others thoughts. Humility is really important at Hopin.
- Great communication skills, being full remote means we have to go the extra mile in understanding each other the best way we can.
- Experience working and managing a remote team of product managers
- Experience collaboration with Engineering and Product Design.
- Experience working in a fast-paced scale-up tech environment
- Any experience working on products in the event or live streaming space would be a plus
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you don’t check every box.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.