Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
Doximity is hiring a Product Manager to join our growing Ads Team. You will work closely with product, engineering, data and commercial teams to build targeting solutions that meet the needs of our users and customers. Doximity PMs are goal-oriented and work with various stakeholders to gather requirements, create specs, and develop products that matter. In addition to improving our internal targeting tools, you’ll be responsible for driving the execution of our ad targeting strategy to optimize inventory utilization and ROI.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
This role is based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the mission, strategy, goals, and metrics to measure those goals
- Inspire a cross-functional team of engineers and data analysts in the development of new product initiatives
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on business goals and internal user needs
- Lead an Agile/Scrum process to establish the product roadmap with R&D and commercial stakeholders
- Identify, assess and scope product opportunities, driving new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager
- Highly analytical, using data to help inform decisions
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done, and work across teams to get solutions shipped
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of R&D and commercial partners
- Seeks out win-win solutions that meet the needs of our users and customers
- Curiosity with an extreme attention to detail that drives self-audit of your work
Some of the perks we offer:
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- Stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Family building support & parental leave
- 401K matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.