Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
We are hiring a Product Manager for the Talent Finder team. This team develops a SaaS platform for healthcare recruitment groups to find and hire clinicians more efficiently than anywhere else. With hundreds of active clients and as one of the fastest growing business lines in Doximity, the opportunity to make a meaningful impact is immense. Prioritizing the roadmap by assessing revenue potential, working closely with sales and clients to identify new features, and evaluating the macroeconomics of a 2-sided marketplace are part of the playbook for this team.
Product Managers at Doximity drive the strategic direction of their team and are accountable for roadmap execution, while serving as the bridge between various stakeholders. You’ll work with product, data, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to gather requirements, create specs, and lead teams in developing products that matter.
This role is has the option of being remote in the U.S. or in-office from our brand new HQ in Dallas, TX.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the mission, strategy, goals, and metrics to measure those goals
- Lead a cross-functional team of data analysts, data engineers, engineers and more in the development and support of new product initiatives
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis and end user interactions and feedback
- Lead an Agile/Scrum process to establish the product roadmap with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Write effective user stories that capture feature requirements
- Identify, assess and scope product opportunities, driving new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
- Prepare detailed specs that meet user needs, create a positive user experience, and ensure the maximum benefit to the business
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Highly analytical, using data to make decisions and comfortable gathering it yourself
- Passion for design and building simple, intuitive user experiences
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity with an extreme attention to detail that drives self-audit of your work, need to understand complex systems and simplify topics
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Looking for a startup environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.