Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights help clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 when we secured series A funding from venture firms including Innovation Endeavors, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of ~40 employees with offices in San Francisco, CA and Overland Park, KS.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Replica’s technical team consists of industry veterans from Google, Uber, Lyft, Dropbox, as well as academic researchers from top research institutions at the frontier of transportation planning and advanced modeling. The team is heavily mission-driven, with deep technical expertise on big data processing at scale, production software engineering micro-services, and domain knowledge in the field of transportation planning and movement patterns.
As our team grows, we are looking for a process-driven Product Manager with experience in enterprise or B2B software to help us define engineering outcomes, and create high performing, predictable, and repeatable workflows. You’ll ensure our customers have a high quality product by working across functional teams to establish clear and impactful workflows. More specifically, here’s what you can expect to do in the role:
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate processes to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple teams
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze user data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, sales/marketing, customer success and data management teams on the development, QA, and release of products to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Replica and its features across primary market segments
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, sales and market development and planning
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly and directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in San Francisco, CA, Overland Park, KS, and remote.
- Flexible PTO.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.