We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The product team at Super covers territory with a newly launched fintech, mature travel funnel, developing ecommerce arm, and team to cover cross selling between these spaces. On product, we champion the three key pillars of successful products: data driven business outcomes, true understanding of who our customer is, and integration of magic. We create the roadmap for where the product is going, assess the impact it has on our customers and business, and ensure Super is a world class product loved by millions of people. If you’re looking for a place to be challenged, be data driven, experiment, and push product strategy forward, this is it!
About this role
As a Product Manager Apprentice at Super, you’ll be part of a one-year program designed to groom you into a Product Manager LII. You’ll receive on-the-job training through programs like Reforge and mentors and coaches with decades of experience. You’ll rotate through various verticals in the company, including fintech, travel, and the Super App, to gain a breadth of knowledge across multiple industries. You’ll participate in strategic thinking, delivery, and the actualization of products used by millions of people. As a team member on the product team, you’ll be given challenges and opportunities that will promote your growth.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you are a “Jack of all trades” and have diverse experience. You’re eager to learn, yet also willing to share and teach what you know. You default to a proactive mindset and make moves, while also having grit to work through problems, the aptitude to sell and get people to buy into your vision, and a proven track record of making an impact wherever you go. You’re also humble and take ownership and accountability of everything and everyone around you. You’re confident and willing to speak up when you disagree, advocate for those who are unheard, and challenge others respectfully. You have the knowledge of how to guide others while also being a full teammate. Finally, you come to the table with solutions to problems that others haven’t even thought of yet. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Assist PRD and roadmap processes (in Notion) through writing, organizing, and project management of the PRD through its lifecycle
- Create reports and glean insights from data from Amplitude
- Launch, guide, and close product experiments with other PMs, and create your own experiments to discover new opportunities
- Oversee projects and aspects of programs and ensure that stakeholders are delivering and receiving approvals, data, reports, and information in a timely manner through influence, organization, and Jira ticket management
- Research into our competitors, the market, and product integrations
- Conduct customer insights research, speak directly with our customers, and manage surveys, tests, and experiments while overseeing our alpha testing community
- Assist in polishing content from product leaders on presentations (in Google Slides), PRDs (in Notion), insights (from Amplitude), and advocate for policies and outcomes that are made to the rest of the company
- Basic knowledge of Amplitude and Figma
- Working experience with Jira and Google Slides
- Strong knowledge of Notion
- Excellent written communication (concise, effective, articulate)
- Data-driven thinking, and back statements up with facts
- Excellent project management skills to drive, find, and align stakeholders and get projects completed (whatever it takes)
- Excellent people skills to navigate executives, product leaders, and teammates and be able to self-prioritize problems and tasks
- Extremely flexible, humble, and willing to jump from working on sexy-strategic projects to less glamorous tasks
- Demonstrate you’ve started up something that builds things on your own (a company, club, etc)
Nice to have
- Graphic design experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
- UI and Prototyping experience in Figma
- Background in either fintech, travel, or super apps
- Background in consumer products
- Knowledge of SQL or database languages
- Certifications for scrum, agile, or similar
- Background studying in Reforge
- Previous experience with Confluence, Looker, and Usability Testing
- Spearhead panels, discussion groups, and/or teams
- Excellence in navigating Google Sheets for data organization and analysis
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.