At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product teams, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
To help our customers grow, HubSpot recently announced our native commerce solution called HubSpot Payments. HubSpot Payments is built into our CRM to help B2B SMBs start selling online and streamline their quote-to-cash process. More about HubSpot Payments:
As a Product Manager for our CPQ teams, you will own the process by which merchants turn opportunities into revenue. This includes both the configuration of the products the merchant is selling and the quoting app through which a buyer electronically signs and pays. You’ll be responsible for the product roadmap and identify key opportunities to drive massive adoption of quotes among HubSpot’s small business customers as they digitize their commerce process. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own Quotes and/or the Products Library, driving the product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations.
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build valuable and innovative products
- Work in collaboration with other product leaders and teams from across the HubSpot product org, to deliver exceptional experiences
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped products, ideally in the CPQ or CRM space
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space (CRM, CPQ, eSign, Payments)
- A few years or experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Experience leading cross-functional team projects, managing competing priorities, and influencing stakeholders
- Confidence in giving demos, presentations, and representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision, particularly in complex and technical topics
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
Cash compensation range: 139000-195000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.