What you will be doing:
- Create data, reporting and analytics experience for teachers and learners around the globe.
- Identify and document requirements across customers, prospects and internal teams.
- Organize and prioritize the work within our Agile environment – ship product!
- Empower Product Design and Engineering to continually improve Canvas.
- Deliver data, reporting and analytics solutions that set the new standard against which our competitors will be judged.
- Collaborate with other product leaders to provide consistent user experiences across all our educational products.
- Enable marketing and sales with insights to inform go-to-market plans for new features built by your team
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- At least 4 years experience in software product management.
- Be a self-starter who can create a vision and organize a plan to execute it.
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure all stakeholders understand and are aligned with the product plan.
- History of providing data-based experiences to customers that make the complex understandable.
- Experience in the education industry is a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment