In this role, you’ll work with engineering, design, clinical oncology, and operations teams, among others, to build our provider mobile application, OncoAir, used by community oncologists for patient care. You’ll be responsible for creating the product vision, owning the development of the product roadmap, establishing KPIs that map to business objectives, and leading the initiative team to deliver on-time, high quality mobile products. In addition, you’ll also:
- Lead problem solving discussions with internal stakeholders (e.g., Product Design, Software Engineering, Data Insights Engineering, Operations, Clinical Oncology, and Marketing) to ensure that all necessary inputs are considered and the team collectively makes sound, data-driven decisions
- Recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; be intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas
- Be the voice of our customers; empathize with community oncology practices treating patients
- Manage and drive software projects with high technical risk, regulatory considerations, and high cross-functional coordination complexity
Who you are
This role is seeking a product manager with at least 3-4 years of experience in iOS and/or Android mobile software development. You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- You have strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have experience building mobile products in iOS and Android
- You have a strong understanding of software projects’ development, roll-out, and support risks
- You have strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- A willingness to dive deep into the subject matter and become a mobile product expert
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why you should join our team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research – all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You’ll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of our lives — at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.