ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking an experienced Product Manager to play a key role in expanding our brand story by joining our team. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry through a transformative experience.
As a member of our product team, you will own our latest tech initiatives to support our Sourcing, Supply Chain and Customer Experience teams. You will be responsible for managing your roadmap in close collaboration with key stakeholders, using product management best practices and data to drive decision-making, delivering prioritized solutions that solve key business problems.
At our core, Interior Define is a people first company. We are committed to building and empowering a team that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive across all facets of individual identity; promoting collaboration, shared learning, and contributions to our respective communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Own and define a product roadmap and executable backlog that aligns with company strategy and meets the needs of your internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with internal teams. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Own user stories, sprint planning and grooming, and lead daily standups with Engineering, Design, and QA teams.
- Actively manage feature team, quality of deliverables, dependencies, and outcomes to ensure that project objectives are achieved on time and meet defined KPIs
- Adjust roadmap and product prioritization as needed based on stakeholder and user feedback, data, and industry trends
About the candidate
- 4+ years of digital product management experience specifically in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience understanding complex problems and the ability to generate strategic solutions to drive efficiencies for operations teams
- Experience with 3rd party system integrations and managing external partnerships
- A motivated desire to use quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions
- Experience rolling features out to internal teams
- Experience with project management tools (Jira would be a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-through skills
- Collaborative leadership skills and ability to work with diverse partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held)
- You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality)
- Experience working with software products that manage inventory, fulfillment, and supply chain processes
- Experience with NetSuite, Magento, Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, and/or other data analytics tools
- Experience working successfully in a remote environment or with some remote team members
- Startup experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment with a consumer-facing brand
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on or before the start date.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the outlined requirements. We love meeting talented individuals who are excited about our brand and eager to grow in a startup environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Free white-glove delivery and a 100-day return policy are included with every order. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
– Health benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– Monthly mental health day
– 14 weeks paid parental leave
– 12 company holidays
– 401K and life insurance
– Training and development budget
– Phone and internet stipend
– Home office setup reimbursement
– 40% employee discount
– $1,000 Sofa Credit at 6 months (can be combined with employee discount). Replenished every 2 years.
– Sabbatical program after 5 years of service
– Stock options
– Company-sponsored Headspace account