At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
In this role you’ll:
- Make data digestible: Central to Tribe’s core value is simplicity, we strive to make complex data accessible to all. Not all of our customers are analysts, so you’ll make sure that their data needs are met with approachable and easily understood metrics that drive action
- Identify and shape new ways of augmenting our data: As the creator industry evolves, you’ll stay ahead of trends to shape how we grow our database of brands and creators, how our customers make decisions using our data, and how we can provide insights and benchmarks for our customers’ creator community and their activations
- Help scale our internal tools for external needs: You’ll work closely with engineering, marketing, and client facing teams to shape how our internal tools can be leveraged to deliver insights to our customers, and then with the core product team to turn common data requests into customer facing solutions
What You’ll Achieve
- You’ll help formulate Tribe’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics, and strategy, specifically when it comes to how our data is leveraged for insights
- You’ll translate that strategy into concrete plans and objectives over the short- and medium-term
- You’ll partner with Platform Engineers and the Product Team to prioritize opportunities, making resourcing and prioritization trade-offs together
- You’ll shape compelling product pitches that speak to the needs of our customers, the direction of the industry, and the capabilities that exist (or should exist) in our underlying brand and creator data
- You’ll ensure that reliability, scalability, and performance are central to our internal processes and tools, and identify opportunities for enhancements
- You’ll help design the product function at Tribe — we’re a small, but growing team that welcomes new perspectives on how we can better build the best product for our customers
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- You have a strong track record of shipping data-centric or internal-facing products and solutions that your users love
- You have experience using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform product prioritization. You can analyze data yourself, and don’t need to wait for direction to develop new ways to identify opportunities
- You collaborate well cross-functionally—specifically with engineering, marketing, and client-facing teams—to build alignment and gain support in working towards strategic objectives
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience, allowing you to effectively assess feasibility of proposed solutions
- You have built, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams
Nice to Haves
- You have experience mentoring junior team members, whether in product or engineering
- You love making simple, intuitive solutions from complex data, and have exemplary work that speaks to your approach
- You’ve helped design the product function at a startup and care more about solving problems for customers over fitting a role and a defined set of responsibilities
- Krisna Sorathia (he/him) is the VP of Product and was the first hire at Tribe Dynamics, joining as an intern in the Summer of 2012. After working as a UI/UX Designer at Mindbody, he came back to lead the Product Team in 2015. He currently oversees Product Vision and Strategy and you’ll partner with him to identify opportunities and ensure alignment with our company objectives. Krisna is the Hiring Manager for this position.
- Joe Barnett (he/him) is the Sr. Director of Engineering at Tribe, and joined after working with Bryan and Jon (Tribe’s CEO and Co-founder) for a number of years. Joe currently takes engineering lead on a number of platform-focused projects, and is instrumental in discussing technical opportunities and priorities.
- Nick Hilton (he/him) joined Tribe in September of 2017 as a Data Scientist and is now our Machine Learning Engineer. He works across departments from Product to Data Operations to ensure that our customers get the most accurate data and metrics for their reporting needs.
- Derek Hill (he/him) joined the team at Tribe through the acquisition of his company, eBench. He has since worked as an engineering and product consultant alongside Tribe’s growing team in order to shape how strategic insights are delivered to our customers through our data.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!