In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Product Manager – Product Experience (f/m/d)
As our Product Manager for Product Experience, your mission is to build a seamless onboarding experience for new customers from signing-up over going through the background check to activating the customers inside our application and consequently improving key conversion rates along with this user-flow.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- You own the vision, strategy, and operations of the onboarding products and identify what is needed to significantly reduce time to value.
- You will independently manage all product-related tasks from strategic considerations over the discovery and design of new features to the implementation and analysis of your initiatives
- You work collaboratively with all involved stakeholders e.g. Sales, Customer Onboarding Managers as well as Product Managers to understand the current operational processes and bottlenecks that keep your customers from having a seamless experience and being successful from day one.
- You will continuously work towards improving the general onboarding experience and will be responsible for the onboarding product at xChange
- Ultimately, we want to show our customers how they can obtain value from the moment they come in to contact with our product
- You work directly with the founders as well as the Product leadership to achieve this goal!
- Build on top of a proven product with tons of improvement potential.
What we’re looking for
- A “builder mentality” with a strong analytical mindset — being able to take raw data, turn it into meaningful insights and rapidly build prototypes to test new strategies
- you have the drive to make clients successful from the very first touchpoint with xChange.
- You have experience or exposure to the process of onboarding customers onto a platform
- You have a track record of 3+ years in Product Management and a fast-growing B2B/B2C / start-up environment.
- You have experience building and scaling products
- Deep understanding of what product research/growth means and how to use this knowledge in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- You have experience using languages such as python, SQL, R, and Tableau
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Fluency in English – all other languages are no requirement 😊
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom to bring your ideas to life
- A dynamic and international team with ~60+ nationalities across our fast-growing 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events, and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application!