Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Denver or remote
Do creating optimal user experiences and workflows excite you? Do you love to collaborate with an engineering team to build best-in-the-market SaaS? Are you comfortable working in a cross-functional environment that works on improving, organizing, and driving product success? Then join us as our next Product Manager!
Get your career going your way!
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
As a Product Manager with Infinicept, you will help us build innovative products targeted at enabling embedded finance in customers across many verticals and many payment processors. You will be responsible for collaboratively delivering features with feature development engineers and rolling those features out to the business and clients.
Who You Are:
You are someone who prioritizes effective communication between users and other teams. You are strongly invested in developing exceptional work through autonomy and creative problem solving. You are someone with a keen eye for detail when it comes to breaking down big ideas into small measurable pieces. You love a good workflow and aren’t scared off by the high degree of customization & configurability per client.
- Be especially interested in and experienced with integrations to third party services & offerings
- Relentless about removing friction and making difficult things easier
- Secretly (or not so secretly) love winning the war on fraud and crime with simple & effective solutions for gathering merchant data, underwriting it, and auto-decisioning results
- Own the success of your product area – all activities performed should drive towards your success criteria
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Client Success in finding a wholistic, customer agnostic solution
- Engage with existing and prospective customers to deepen personal and organizational understanding of our user’s needs
- Work with sales, implementation, consulting, and client success teams to identify ways to make our products better
- Create and manage a backlog of features & enhancements to achieve product goals as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with teammates to craft elegant solutions to customer and business problems
- Contribute to our agile methodology with contributions in feature planning, grooming, development retrospectives, etc.
- Be a sounding board and contributor to the overall product vision and strategy
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
- 4+ years’ experience with high-tech SaaS products and technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in payments, payment facilitation, or related field
- A track record of successful integrations to third party services
- Experience with any type of application flow, verification processes, and rules engine decisioning
- Underwriting & merchant application experience, regardless of industry
- A strong technical background – significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience
- Comfortable & happiest creating, writing, and shipping product features and enhancements
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Naturally curious about root cause and are thoughtful of up-stream and downstream impacts of product features
- You don’t wait for direction; you see a need and jump in to fill it
- You’re not reactive, but mindful and thoughtful about the solutions you suggest
- You can explain complex problems, simply and articulately
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Knowing when to say “no” and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competitive spirt with a desire to learn and exceed the norm
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership – proven experience leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building great products. If that sounds like you but you lack in one or more of the areas above, still feel free to drop us a line.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $100,000/annually – $135,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.