This role is open to US citizens living in the United States. This is a full time position; however, for the right person, we are will consider part-time.
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale.
Crowdbotics is looking for a Product Manager to help work on one of our Federal Contracts application. This position is key to the ongoing success of our product development efforts and, by extension, the Company.
- Improve collaboration between individuals and groups
- Motivate team to deliver on their commitments
- Assist to clear obstacles for the team, and highlight obstacles to the leadership team – well before those obstacles become issues
- Understand the big picture, but also able to dive into the details when necessary
- Act as a communications interface between the product and engineering teams to understand requirements, help break down features into user stories, and assist in prioritization of features.
- Develop plans to minimize risk and ensure on-time, on-budget releases.
- Coordinate communication between various engineering groups, and between engineering and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and communicate status to external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years as a product manager working in fast-paced, agile product teams, preferably in a startup environment.
- Past success in using agile methodologies to release software products.
- Demonstrated experience in helping product teams translate amorphous feature requirements into actionable user stories, and delivered features.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Remote work experience
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify
- Active open source contributor
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)