About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world’s most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world’s most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, and Levi’s.
About the Product Manager, Storefront
We’re looking for a product manager to join our best-in-class product management team. Our team members are empowered to develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, and testing frameworks. You will join our Storefront scrum team, leading the definition of how we build storefronts for new partners, evolve storefronts for existing partners and improve our service model to handle scale.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the roadmap prioritization for new storefronts and existing partner requests based on contractual obligations and to drive gross merchandise value
- Ensure we are continually improving the onboarding “customization” experience for our partners
- Work with the analytics team to implement a data driven framework for understanding and improving our user and brand partner experiences
- Identify opportunities to add configurability and new functionality to our platform to accelerate storefront builds and improve outcomes.
- Manage product execution, working closely with engineering, program management and UX to land the best experience for our users. Manage feedback and launch with partnership teams. Manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including Trove’s leadership team
- Leverage your technical expertise to identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions for resolving them quickly
Experience You Bring
- Experience in project management and the ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities while driving a plan to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable communicating to senior management and business leaders in a clear and effective manner
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product management, digital marketing, front end engineering, UX/UI, sales, and customer support
- Able to drive go-to-market for new products and feature enhancements by developing strong business cases and proactively navigating Trove’s product and software development lifecycle, internal strategy, and diverse partner strategies
- Excellent oral and written communicator, able to develop and sell product features, functions and roadmap
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience delivering consumer-facing digital/eCommerce experiences
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace- Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Unlimited PTO –Our unlimited vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need. Employees need time to rest and enjoy themselves outside work. Putting a cap on this important time doesn’t help our effort to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options – The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.