We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The Product team at Super is a high-performing and fast-paced team of product managers, product designers, user researchers, and program managers who are passionate about creating meaningful, impactful products that help our millions of customers experience more of what life has to offer. Our team is focused on building products that address real customer problems and drive business growth in close collaboration with cross-functional peers in engineering, data, growth, marketing, operations, etc. We are empowered to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and are knowledgeable about product best practices with a strong data-driven experimentation culture. We are always looking for ways to improve our processes and create an environment that aids learning and growth.
About this role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Travel Product team and take on a pivotal role in shaping the future of our most profitable product. You will collaborate closely with our Group Product Manager to develop and actualize our Travel Product strategy, driving profitability through the launch of features that ensure we provide the best deals to our customer and providing valuable add-ons and upsells to our customers. You will also focus on improving our Travel Platforms scalability, reliability, and user experience.This is a fast-paced, high-impact role where you will work closely with key members of our leadership team to ideate, project- and product-manage, and execute on initiatives related to our Travel products. You will represent the needs of both our external Travel partners and empower our Supply and Operations teams to continue to grow our Travel business. You’ll work with engineering, business, and operations teams to continually deliver value to our customers.
- Product Management and Ownership: You will drive the product requirements and roadmap of our Travel Product. This includes defining product features and specifications in well-defined product requirement documents, breaking larger features into bite-sized implementation roadmaps, and working closely with engineering teams to build and scale these features. You’ll own the roadmap and justify projects against key company objectives and metrics.
- Prioritization: You effectively prioritize feature requirements based on prioritization frameworks to drive maximum outcome with minimal effort. You prioritize your team’s efforts to achieve defined objectives.
- User Experience Mapping and Design Collaborations: You will work collaboratively with designers, UXR, Group, and the Director of Product to ensure the ideal user experience is clearly mapped out and validated with data. This creates the foundations for new product innovation and feature improvements. You will be providing critical feedback during design reviews to ensure our designs are effective, scalable, and beautiful.
- Stakeholder Management: This role will work with both internal and external stakeholders to improve our Travel product. You will develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to identify their needs and requirements, negotiating trade-offs between competing stakeholder interests. Clearly communicate product vision and strategy to stakeholders to ensure alignment and buy-in and status of projects to maintain expectations.
- Data Analysis: You will back your roadmap through data collected from within the product or directly from the customer through interviews, surveys etc.. You can dive into raw data sets and drive key insights, and summarize convoluted data insights into clear business strategies. You know what makes experiments effective and can bring this expertise in the way you help drive better experimentation within the organizations.
- Technical Expertise: You grasp the implications of product requirements and how to translate them into features our customers will love. You are able to differentiate between how to build and test iteratively, but also roadmap towards long-term success of our Travel products. You can review engineering design documents and ensure they achieve the product requirements you have defined. You can effectively challenge effort sizing, and work collaboratively with the engineering team to balance outcome and effort.
- Team Leadership and Mentorship: At Super, we’re constantly helping each other uplevel our product management skillsets. You will be the product lead that works with a cross-functional mission-aligned team (Design, Engineering, Data, Business and PMs) to drive the teams objectives forward.
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Management role – preferably in a fast-moving startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (engineering, computer science, econometrics, statistics or related)
- You have a proactive, entrepreneurial, get-stuff-done mindset and are not afraid to take measured risks when the data shows that it makes sense
- You are exceptional at delivering products small and large on time and with few bugs, navigating options to deal with bumps in the road, achieving outcomes, and assisting product execution across multiple engineering teams
- Enough technical know-how to engage with engineers about architecture and technical considerations that impact a platform, and a desire to learn what you don’t know to help drive decision-making.
- You’re detail-oriented and can write clear and detailed product requirements and specs with use cases
- You have the aptitude to dive into sets of raw data to draw key insights that can be used to drive business outcomes. You can summarize intricate data insights into clear business outcomes and insights and can effectively communicate this to stakeholders to drive decisions. Experience with using Amplitude is a plus
Nice to have
- Worked on consumer-facing or Travel product with an understanding of product-building areas including engineering, design, analytics, and user research/insights
- Knowledge of backend/infrastructure systems and an understanding of what feature teams need to be successful. You can communicate and explain technical ideas to those that may not fully grasp those areas.
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.