At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the CMO, the Product Marketing and Content Lead will be responsible for building out and running our Product Marketing and Commercial Content team. This person will be responsible for defining and driving the execution of our product marketing playbooks across product, customer, partner, and industry marketing.
The Product Marketing and Content Lead will partner closely with our COO/CMO and Founders on product marketing strategy, our CTO and VP Product on product, and our CRO and GTM leadership on customer, partner, and industry marketing. In a player/coach model, this person is expected to craft a strategy, execute tactics, and build a team.
- Own and execute our product marketing strategy and playbooks including product messaging & positioning of the product, use cases, and customer & partner case studies & references
- Define and refine our personas (practitioner, buyer, etc) and journeys which inform our value propositions for marketing as well as GTM content, plans & programs
- Drive cross-functional product launches and marketing campaigns, ensuring that Sales and other GTM teams are properly enabled to execute
- Build relevant sales plays, customer use cases, stories, and references that exemplify our value prop to help accelerate the sales cycle
- Assist with establishing data-driven product pricing and packaging
- Craft compelling persona-based messaging and sales assets to convey the value of the product
- Build and run a team including PMMs, Content Marketers, and Marketing Designers
- Strong preference for experience in AI/ML or data-adjacent domains, but exceptional SaaS/B2B marketers will always be strongly considered
- Data-driven and highly analytical approach to measuring product sales, pricing, discounts, and business metrics
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience translating complex technical concepts and solutions into digestible content for our target market and personas
- Proven success navigating and succeeding in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth business environment
- Ability to communicate at the executive level with compelling, clear, logical, and data-driven arguments
- 🏝️ Flexible Time Off
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S.)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S.)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at email@example.com.