ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are results-driven, eager to solve problems, and willing to question the status quo. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, feel valued, and make an impact.
Our Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to redefine markets and drive business growth through innovative storytelling and marketing. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the PMM will partner closely with our growth marketing team as well as cross-functionally with product, sales, client experience, and enablement to generate demand and accelerate revenue. There will also be opportunities for the PMM to directly contribute to the product roadmap by leveraging user feedback and market intelligence.
About the role
- Partner closely with the product team to plan launches of new features that drive adoption, growth, and retention
- Develop messaging, including feature value propositions and descriptions, that helps internal teams and external partners better understand ThreeFlow’s industry-leading products and services
- Conduct research on the market, competition, and clients to identify trends and opportunities for growth, engagement, and our product roadmap
- Strategize campaigns, themes, and messages that resonate with our target audience
- Lead the development and evolution of our buyer and user personas, continually refining them with quantitative and qualitative data
- Create resources (e.g., one-pagers, user support articles, videos, webinars) and campaigns that inspire clients and drive action
- Understand and help communicate product details to the right parties; develop sales and client onboarding resources
- 5+ years marketing experience at a SaaS or B2B startup
- 2+ years product marketing experience
- Outstanding storyteller with effective writing and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills; comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
- Knowledge of employee benefits or insurance strongly preferred
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to email@example.com.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.