Who we are…
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in America. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), physician-enablement experts (VillageMD, Steward, Stellar) and technologists (athenahealth, TrialSpark, Flatiron Health) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to America’s future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz and AlleyCorp.
We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare. We launched Pearl Health to help PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. This solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population and democratize access to healthcare risk, making it more readily available and optimized through an intelligent marketplace. We free physicians to better allocate their time with patients, increase their autonomy, and provide incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive the success of our product portfolio. This includes conducting market research, developing go-to-market plans, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver product messaging and positioning that resonates with target customers. The Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on the performance of product marketing initiatives.
What an Product Marketing Manager means to us…
- Conduct market research to identify buyer needs, competitive landscape, and market trends, and use these insights to inform messaging and positioning strategies and marketing plans
- Develop go-to-market plans for new product launches and product updates, including messaging, positioning, and promotional activities
- Create content and collateral to support product launches and ongoing marketing efforts, including case studies, webinars, and sales enablement materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing, to ensure that product messaging and positioning are consistent and effectively communicated to target customers
- Measure and report on the performance of product marketing initiatives, including through the use of analytics tools and market research
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in product marketing, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve our product marketing efforts
- Engage with physicians and other key stakeholders through speaking engagements, trade shows, and other events.
- Manage budgets and resources effectively to ensure that product marketing initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in product marketing or a related field
- Experience engaging with healthcare professionals and other key stakeholders.
- Experience developing messaging and positioning for healthcare technology products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with market research and go-to-market planning
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating content and collateral for product marketing efforts.
- Ability to conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform marketing strategy and decision-making
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleague’s points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone’s responsibility and a cause of beautiful things.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
This role will be remote.
Remote Work and Covid-19
We are a remote-first company, our largest concentrations of team members in the NYC and Boston areas.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is between $110,000-$140,000 per year. Salary is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/
If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.