About SureSwift Capital
We acquire SaaS businesses from independent founders and take them to the next stage of growth. Our business model is to own and grow SaaS businesses by expanding features, attracting new customers, and ensuring existing customers’ happiness.
Storemapper serves as an ultimate platform changing the way small, medium, and large businesses connect with their valued customers through our convenient location finder widget. Our solution empowers you to effortlessly showcase your store locations on our various customizable, interactive and dynamic maps, featuring a user-friendly interface, powerful technology and advanced location management system . Whether you operate a global retail chain or a local business, our customizable maps widget, comprehensive business information, and mobile responsiveness provide a seamless experience, enabling your customers to locate you conveniently, anywhere and anytime. Embrace StoreMapper to enhance your customer engagement and streamline the process of locating your stores with ease.
Your Daily Challenges
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Product Marketing/Growth strategy for both StoreMapper. You will collaborate with the General Manager on this strategy, and implement and execute the components both independently and while working with other team members.
Key metrics that you will own:
- New website visitors
- Free accounts created
- Number of marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Number of product qualified leads (PQLs) (Leads that complete onboarding)
You will work both with our internal ‘agency’ style growth marketing and design team, while also delivering some of this activity yourself. The growth marketing and design teams are part of shared resources for Sureswift Capital businesses. You will be responsible for delivering some of the work yourself, but also brief and manage the work of the internal teams.
- Manage the activities and relationship with our shared internal growth marketing team.
- Paid Advertising
- Create, test, and optimize digital ad campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, Google (Including PPC), and YouTube.
- Create content for our marketing site to improve our search rankings, SEO and organic results.
- Content & SEO – develop content for the website, blog, social media and other external platforms
- Develop integrated campaigns for any big feature releases, our target personas seasonal holidays/ events
- Increase the number of free account sign-ups that qualify as Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for the sales team to pursue.
- Manage and optimize the marketing funnel and conversion metrics (Visitors → Free Accounts →Paid Accounts).
- Create, manage and optimize (open rates, click rates) email campaigns
- Onboarding new free account sign-ups
- Nurturing free accounts to convert them to paid
- Create, manage and optimize our user and buyer personas to ensure we are targeting the right audiences.
- Research other tools and channels we should consider.
- 5+ years of SaaS Product Marketing – converting users to trial / freemium users + delivering leads to a sales team
- 2+ years of Growth Product Management experience
- Experience with the kind of tools utilized by SaaS businesses (Hubspot, Amplitude, Appcues, Google Analytics, Clearbit)
- Google Analytics required
- Hubspot (email, landing pages, forms, etc.) experience a plus!
- CMS experience (WordPress a plus!)
- Experience growing and scaling a SaaS business
- Experience working with remote teams
The hourly base pay range for this role is expected to be between $25-$40 USD/ per hour. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, geographic location where work will be performed and the applicant’s skill set.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.