This is a remote opportunity. We currently have marketing team members in San Francisco, Washington DC, Las Vegas.
ELEVATE SECURITY BACKGROUND
Here at Elevate Security, we are addressing one of cybersecurity’s biggest unsolved problems – insider risk. The Elevate Security Platform identifies an organization’s most vulnerable employees by analyzing users’ behavior and history to identify who is most likely to be attacked. From there, automated workflows help kickoff mitigations to minimize the likelihood of a breach occurring. We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
Elevate Security is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team, and help drive our product positioning and messaging as an integral member of the marketing team. This is a great opportunity to shape the direction of an entire product line. You can be based out of any major city in the US as we are open to fully remote work.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will work on a full range of marketing activities, including messaging, positioning, sales enablement, training, and crafting an overarching narrative for the Elevate Security Platform. You will be the expert in buyer personas – how the target audience buys and their buying criteria – and will use that knowledge to create compelling sales enablement materials. As a champion in the market, you will help drive our value proposition and gain market insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy. You are results-oriented, customer-centric and data-driven, an agile self-starter focused on delivering optimal business outcomes. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into differentiated outcomes and customer benefits is crucial.
- Positioning and messaging: Use buyer persona insights to manage and create powerful customer-focused messaging concerning essential business challenges and needs, best practices, and solutions that differentiates Elevate Security in the market. Summarize multiple discrete messages into higher-level themes and represent these concepts to both business and technical buyers.
- Sales tools and enablement: Work with marketing, sales, product management, customer success, sales engineering to develop engaging and creative customer and sales enablement tools. Prepare and develop training material to educate sales and partners on essential differentiators, product strategy, and customer benefits.
- Product Evangelism: Communicate product/solution messaging to customers, prospects, analysts, journalists, and other market influencers.
- Pricing/Packaging: Work closely with Sales leadership to help develop and implement pricing and packaging strategies for the region by understanding customer personas and prevailing market dynamics influencing our buyer.
- Market/Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition to share how Elevate Security is different and offers value to the customer. Work with sales engineering to develop internal and external competitive analysis and selling-against guides with functional or technical comparison of essential features of products and portfolio.
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describe you:
- Successful track record in product marketing ideally in the cyber security industry.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about winning
- Demonstrate ability to develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Expertise in marketing execution and storytelling skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, presentation skills including information collation, ability to build and interact with a community.
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission-driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave