At Azenta, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry’s top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
How You’ll Add Value
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, Products. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs within the cryogenics and automated stores market segment and using that knowledge and experience to develop and execute marketing and product launch campaigns that drive Azenta awareness and revenue.
You must demonstrate seniority and significant experience with all facets of marketing to collaborate effectively with customers and internal Azenta colleagues. This role involves managing and influencing cross-functional teams, successful candidates will have great leadership and communications skills.
What You’ll Do
- Convert customer and market insight into core marketing briefs and strategic marketing plans that drive successful lead generation and product launch campaigns.
- You will develop a strong understanding of customer needs within the sample storage market segment, through direct customer contact and primary and secondary research.
- Develop, implement, and own company-wide go-to-market plans for new products and work with all departments for execution of those plans.
- Work with Product Management, Sales, and Regional Marketing to develop accurate marketing personas, effective customer segmentation strategies, insightful buyer journeys, and useful value propositions and market-relevant key messages
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to define pricing strategy, product positioning and differentiation
- Work with marketing communications to develop content and strategies for outbound communication and sales collateral
- Collaborate with content writers, branding and public relations, collateral design, and search engine optimization experts to ensure that campaign tactics match market segment needs.
- Partner with digital marketing, marketing automation, and web development experts to ensure that marketing campaigns are executed well and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns by using advanced digital tagging and metrics to ensure that key performance indicators are met, and campaigns demonstrate a positive return on investment.
- Degree in life sciences preferred; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in tactical/content-based marketing, product marketing in life sciences or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with the automated stores market segment or related life sciences technology and market segments
- Demonstrated track record in Executive/C-suite level external market value proposition and targeting
- Proven strategic marketing expertise in segmentation, targeting, positioning, and campaign development
- Data driven approach to segment decision making
At Azenta, we are part of the science behind the COVID vaccine and we are committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities where we live and work. To protect our coworkers, clients, families and friends, we have implemented a policy where all of our US employees must be fully vaccinated (which includes taking the booster) or have requested and received an approved medical/religious accommodation prior to their first day of work.