Developers are key partners for HubSpot to help our customers build dynamic and customizable CRM solutions. That’s why we’re hiring a product marketer to build out our focus on developers, integration specialists, and operations professionals in our tooling, product, and solution building experience.
In this role, you’ll drive the product marketing strategy focused on enabling and delighting current and future developers looking to build customer solutions and integrate tech stacks with HubSpot. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, a great teammate, and someone who has experience working with or marketing to a technical or developer audience.
Ready to make an impact? As part of HubSpot’s Product Marketing team, you get to craft and lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our customers Grow Better.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Orchestrate large-scale campaigns that bring features, tooling, and enablement to market using relevant and effective channels and communications. You’ll also work with the broader team to reach a broader developer audience from our events and community.
- Enable the developer audience and internal sales team with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, enablement, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products.
- Refine the go-to-market strategy, drive product launches, and encourage product adoption for the technical audience building on and using HubSpot.
- Drive end-to-end product marketing for developer tooling and product experience, tailored to relevant and emerging use cases, and develop positioning and messaging for the product experience.
- Become an expert on the building experience for the technical persona, campaign for their success, give insights to the product team, and influence the product road map.
- Define and nurture the developer’s journey with HubSpot, and highlight education, content, and materials needed to make that successful.
- Work closely with cross-functional partner teams like developer marketing, product management, engineering, developer relations, and the rest of the product marketing and marketing organizations to build cohesive messaging and launch strategies for this audience.
It’s likely you are:
- Experienced in product marketing, technical product marketing, technical marketing or related field.
- More technically-minded than the average marketer – excited to geek out on APIs, platforms, and data with experience marketing to a technical audience about technical products.
- Experienced in managing deadlines, schedules, and tracked tasks across projects and teams.
- A highly-collaborative, growth-oriented persona with excellent stakeholder management skills, capable of influencing and advocating for Developers at all levels of leadership.
- An exceptional communicator with cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change.
- Have a positive mindset and high personal accountability.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.