At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
We’re looking for a bright Associate Product Marketing Manager to help build Hopin’s Product Marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to flex your creativity and skills to help build growth for a company that’s spearheading innovation in online events.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be instrumental in all facets of marketing and sales enablement. In partnership with the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, strategy, product management, marketing, and other stakeholders to develop product positioning, competitive differentiation, and sales collateral. You will become an expert on our buyers, users, and competition through research and feedback in order to inform our marketing and sales strategy.
To be successful in this role you will be a great project manager, with the ability to build clear and effective processes, communicate in a compelling way and drive alignment across different teams and functions. You must be organized and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work with partners to understand core business challenges.
- Partner with Sr. PMM to structure and drive high-impact projects; this includes both internal strategy and operations as well as customer-facing marketing initiatives
- Competitive Intelligence: Develop a point of view on competition today and in the future for Hopin’s products. Serve as the key point of contact for all competitive information and enablement.
- Market & Customer Research: Support Market & Customer Research for the Product Marketing team to identify market trends and areas of opportunity for the business in the future. Coordinate interviews with customers and gain insights from qualitative & quantitative data.
- Content Creation: Develop and deliver high impact Product Marketing materials for specific lines of business, including collateral, case studies, sales decks, and demos.
- GTM Enablement & Sales Readiness: Co-deliver enablement training sessions for Hopin sellers in partnership with Sales Enablement.
- Proven ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations, and break down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of audiences
- A strategic thinker with strong business judgment and analytical skills who can problem-solve in real-time
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once in a fast-growing environment with constant change
- Ability to quickly connect product features and benefits with user needs and translate into value props and high-quality deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in relevant product, marketing, sales or business strategy roles; direct Product Marketing experience in SaaS marketing.
- 1+ year of experience in Product Marketing strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.