Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Product Marketing Manager, Platform Ecosystem
Kajabi is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the narrative design, go-to-market, and adoption of our platform ecosystem. As Kajabi has historically served creators and entrepreneurs with the widest breadth of tools in one place, we are looking to expand on our vision to integrate and empower third party developers, integration partners, and apps onto our platform. This role will play a fundamental role in helping define the ideal creator stack across the industry, and shape the strategy for Kajabi’s integrations to provide our customers with an all inclusive platform experience to create, grow, and manage their online business.
This individual will partner closely with the Product and Customer Experience teams, as well as external integration partners, to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of new and existing platform integrations, drive campaigns when rolling out new integrations and partnerships, and further nurture strategic partnership opportunities with existing platform partners.
If you’re a Product Marketer who is passionate about empowering creators and entrepreneurs with the necessary tools and resources to directly monetize their content online, and have a demonstrated expertise in leveraging user, product, and market analysis and insights to help bring new products to market effectively, we’d love to hear from you!
The role will report to our VP of Product Marketing, and will be responsible for having a deep understanding of the customer experience and pain points, and will shape product and go-to-market strategy for existing and emerging creator tools.
The Impact you will make
- Define, evangelize, and bring to market the premier creator stack across first and third party tools in effort to enrich the platform ecosystem experience for creators and entrepreneurs on Kajabi
- Develop and drive cross-functional strategies and co-marketing opportunities with portfolio of third party integrations, as well as internal Product, CX, and Engineering teams
- Strategically partner on opportunities to enrich the platform ecosystem by building and strengthening relationships with third party developers
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment and iterate in partnership with Growth to increase awareness and adoption of Kajabi’s platform integrations and third party developer solutions
- Identify new types of platform integrations based on user research, customer behavior, and market trends
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- 5-7 years of Product Marketing experience, focused specifically on platform ecosystem, integrations, and developer relations
- Experience managing strategic relationships with third party partners to support expansion of platform network
- Analytical thinking with experience driving data-driven marketing strategies
- Experience leveraging consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform and optimize the product and marketing experience, and define and leverage customer personas
- Brought to market multiple successful software products
- Worked in an empowered product team that continuously discovers new product opportunities
- Strong experience and skilled use of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets; SQL a strong plus
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Product Marketing Manager at the discretion of the VP of Product Marketing, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Product Marketing Manager will meet weekly with the VP of Product Marketing to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Links – Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Cover Letter – Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law