Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you’ll make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness, specifically in efforts to help combat fraudulent activity. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new fraud initiatives. This role will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Business, Fraud Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, Security, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensuring the Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Partnering with customer-facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Serving as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, consulting, regulatory compliance, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience building and/or operating risk/fraud business programs within the payments or financial services space
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience navigating various aspects of the payments industry, including but not limited to: ACH transfers, technical systems for money movement, card networks
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
- Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).