Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded, globally distributed, and growing quickly, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019, 2020, and 2021! We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
Muck Rack is growing quickly, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Product Operations Specialist to join our team and help launch and improve features on Muck Rack.
As a Product Operations Specialist, you’ll immediately contribute to Muck Rack by resolving key issues impacting customers, communicating the roadmap and guiding the processes to help the product and engineering teams work more efficiently.
You’ll join a passionate, innovative product team motivated by launching features. We’re dedicated to collaborating with teammates, to shipping products that delight our users around the world, evolving in the ever-changing media landscape and directly contributing to our company’s growth.
What you’ll own:
- Building and iterating on systems that inform the tech team of key user issues, and seeing through their resolutions.
- Creating accountability systems that better track and circulate the status of feature development, to inform internal teams.
- Documenting existing processes and systems within the product team for wider circulation.
- Summarizing trends and themes from feature requests, support tickets and churn reasons.
- Compiling reports on recent feature requests and upcoming launches to share with internal stakeholders.
- Managing projects related to feature development and maintenance that sit within the product, engineering and design teams.
- Improving the visibility of Muck Rack’s product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Gathering and analyzing product data, surfacing to relevant teams to inform the direction and understanding of key features.
More about you:
- 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally in a customer or operations capacity at a B2B SaaS organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and Slack
- General tech savviness and familiarity or openness to learning Zapier, Intercom, Heap (or other product analytics tools), and PagerDuty
- Experience with QA and logging/tracking bugs in Github, Shortcut, JIRA, or a similar system.
- A blend of an autonomous and collaborative working style, and the ability to excel working with a distributed team.
**While this position is remote, we are unable to hire internationally for this role**
Benefits of Working at Muck Rack
- Fully distributed team, with work-from-home benefits and monthly co-working stipend
- Competitive salaries and company-wide bonus plan
- Generous off-the-grid PTO, including paid parental leave, paid sick/mental health days, learning days, summer Fridays, and more
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% paid by employer for individuals; 70% paid by employer for families)
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, an Employee Assistance Program, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Discounted gym & bike memberships and free Headspace account
- Unlimited subscription to Learning & Development platforms
- Virtual & in-person team bonding opportunities including free lunches, activities, & events
- Inclusive culture that listens to and welcomes diverse perspectives
- Self funded means we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products and put our customers first
We deliberately encourage individuals from all backgrounds, including race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, and from all parts of the United States and Canada to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to a fair and consistent interview process and employer experience.