Doximity is seeking an experienced product operations individual to join our Ads Product Team. The Ads Product Team provides our clinician members with sponsored content that informs them of the latest developments in the life sciences industry.
This operations position will interface heavily with our clients and commercial team and provide exceptional, responsive support for launched products.
As the team’s first operations specialist, you will be optimizing product utilization, influencing how we standardize processes, and defining formal levels of support. You will directly contribute to the effectiveness of sponsored content for our clinician members and the growth of the team and company.
How you’ll make an impact
- Manage and run operational processes for launched products to ensure smooth user adoption and efficient processes
- Provide front-line support for launched products by working tickets, answering questions, and updating documentation
- Triage and resolve issues by querying data, using internal tools, and communicating with stakeholders
- Create service level objectives and standards for product support
- Develop operational metrics to describe product health
- Create and maintain great user resources, including wikis and presentations
- Develop methods to share knowledge across the organization and proactively engage adjacent teams
- Collaborate across the organization to scale and operationalize new products
What we’re looking for
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines
- Execution-oriented, you hit a roadblock and you find a way to over it
- Team-centric, you have a love of people and are energized by empowering your team
- Operationally-minded, you think in terms of processes and how to make them better
- Data-driven, you are analytically-minded and know how to define and analyze metrics that inform operational success
- Strong communication and customer service skills, you have worked with diverse stakeholders and know how to present, listen, and explain your ideas clearly and effectively
- Experience working in product management, operations, or project management
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Background in healthcare and life sciences marketing a plus
- Familiar with data querying tools
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, people blog and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.