SingleOps is seeking a SCRUM Product Owner who is excited to help us create a World-class SaaS application for our growing customer base. Reporting to Head of Product, you’ll be working as part of our agile team, translating business requirements into application designs, writing epics and stories, producing mockups in collaboration with our UX designer, and generally making sure we deliver the right solutions to our customers every time.
We’re a small, but growing, Product Management organization so you’ll have ample opportunities to get involved with the full spectrum of product management activities including roadmap planning, customer validation, product usage analysis, etc.
We support remote work, but our office is located in Atlanta, GA if you are interested in joining us in the office (once it’s safe, of course!).
Outcomes you will drive:
- Maintain and prioritize the development backlog in terms of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with the rest of the product management team to define, refine and prioritize the long-term roadmap
- Make data-driven product decisions based on product usage and session analysis
- Collaborate with UX to come up with product solutions that combine needed product capabilities with a great and consistent user experience
- Participate in and eventually facilitate sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint demos, and retrospectives
Does this sound like you?
The right person with the ability and desire to produce great software in a fun and fast-growing organization is most important to us. However, a successful candidate will likely have much of the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Information Science, Business, or Computer Science – or – SCRUM Product Owner certifications in lieu of degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a Product Owner role
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and the SCRUM process in particular
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity
- A good business sense and ability to think in terms of solving business and user problems rather than deploying technology
- Audience-aware communication skills that enable you to have technical discussions with developers as well as discussions with end-users who are not technically savvy
A few ways to stand out…
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Software development experience or insights
- Atlanta-area resident or located in Eastern Time Zone
- Humble confidence – a passion for good software, but with the ability to compromise and understand that perfect is the enemy of good
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required (we do not sponsor at this time)