The Fraud Tools Product Owner will lead, develop, maintain and coordinate all internal Fraud Tools for Bitso. Executing the product strategy that transforms and innovates our disruptive market. You will work closely with areas like Engineering, Design, Compliance, Fraud, Operations, Finance and Legal to deliver a seamless experience in everything related to compliance.
- Define the product roadmap in alignment with the strategic objectives collaborating with the rest of the teams, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing a number of fraud related services that are core to our operation, from an operational, risk and customer experience perspective.
- Execute the product strategy in an innovative and disruptive market, working with multidisciplinary squads to constantly deliver value to our customers.
- Be the voice of internal users. Transform customer needs into user stories, prioritize goals and share with the team responsible for building the solution, leveraging an agile organization.
- Use data to inform progress to stakeholders, gather insights and guide decision making.
- Measure and monitor operational SLAs for compliance services and their impact on our customers and business.
- Ensure OKRs for each product are reached, analyze gaps and recommend solutions.
- Ensure our product strategy is highly competitive in light of domestic and international markets.
- Envision and pursue possible synergies, partnerships, and areas of opportunity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze and gather data for customer insights to identify market’s demands and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the UX design team to conceptualize user experience.
- Explain needs, workflows and product plans to the development team and work with them to ensure a thorough understanding.
- Drive creative solutions for bugs, defects, and any technical issues.
Who you are:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in fraud-exposed industries is strongly preferred
- Awareness of regulatory and compliance processes
- Experience using SCRUM framework and agile methodologies is strongly desired
- Previous experience in fintech or in the crypto space is a plus
- Knowledge of fraud and AML regulations is a plus
- Highly analytical and detail oriented mindset
- English language proficiency
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.