At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Product Support Manager
CreatorIQ is looking for a Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for running the day-to-day Service Operations for CreatorIQ. What will set candidates apart are interpersonal skills and a strong affinity for people, as well as a passion for Customer Support. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will work with all of our internal and external partners
What you will do:
- Run the day-to-day support operations team and respond to client escalations as needed
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards based on business needs and best practices
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to overall service strategies in partnership with leadership
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Sales, and Enablement to deliver exceptional service and resolve open issues
- Work directly with Product and Development to prioritize, and escalate high priority issues for resolution while maintaining Customer Support excellence
- Represent support to cross-functional teams and advocate for client experiences where applicable
- Own escalation procedures and implement SLA’s for tracking and responses to ensure we are exceeding targets
- Manager a team of Customer Support Product Specialists
- Mentor/develop Customer Support Product Specialists and create an environment where they can flourish through feedback, encouragement, and empowerment
Data & Reporting
- Maintain, create, and report on CIQ Support KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure efficient and high-quality service operations
- Forecasting/staffing analysis based on support data and team workload in partnership with Customer Support Leadership
- Analyze customer support trend data and provide feedback around client experience
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3 – 5+ years of professional experiencing leading service teams, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience optimizing Support SOP’s in order to improve overall client/agent experience
- Ability to multitask, and project manage to ensure deliverables and client expectations are exceeded
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong experience working cross-functionally with product, engineering and service teams in resolving complex customer issues
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on executing projects
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!