Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
Our Professional Services team is implementing processes to support the more technical aspect of our customer-facing project level work. Our new Professional Services Manager, Technical Processes works at the intersection of customer data needs, product enhancement planning and technology optimizations. This role will help set up processes, train team members, structure queries, design code and develop methodologies that ensure delivery of quality reports to our customers. Our Professional Services Manager, Technical Processes will be the voice of the customer, collaborating with design and product teammates to prioritize a backlog of customer features and technical investments. Reviewing existing processes and code, and proposing improvements to help scale our work is also crucial to this role.
Success in this role requires passion around creating tools that help others be more productive. We require impeccable attention to detail, along with the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies. Critical thinking, technical analysis, listening and being highly adaptable are imperative to this lead role.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 5+ years in a technical role; including 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with SQL and Python including Pandas
- A true lover of data, code design optimization, querying and process development
- A customer-centric, team-focused, energetic person with the drive to find successful solutions and deliver excellent professional services data and information
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Experience in prioritizing and problem solving
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Prefer experience with the following tools:
- Intermediate-level Excel
- AWS or other cloud technologies
- Agile methodologies, especially Kanban
- UNIX command-line tools; regex, Git, Salesforce, Jira
- HTML, JSON, basic CSS
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time