About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and ecommerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the Role:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is looking for a remote Program Manager, Ecommerce to join our Revenue Operations team. The Program Manager, Ecommerce is responsible for effectively managing the relationship with our ecommerce spirit wear solution called Snap! Store, which is a highly instrumental product offering that supports the year-round experience we provide to our customers.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with excellent time management skills. Since a majority of this role’s communication with internal stakeholders and external partners is done via email and phone, excellent communication skills are a must! A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
This role has the ability to make a tremendous impact on the future growth of our business. We pride ourselves in being trusted by our communities to help further the programs of those they serve. Snap! Mobile is an organization built on the fundamentals and principles largely learned early in life through the sports and activities we participated in while attending school. We now utilize those skills and tools in an effort to give back to coaches and group leaders who are focused on helping the next generation through athletics and extracurricular activities.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Program Manager, Ecommerce Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert for all aspects of operations of Snap! Store, understanding the rollout and implementation, how to drive engagement, and best practices, as well as being an expert on the product and its functionality
- Accountable for high quality, implementation, and customer adoption and success
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Success and the Ecommerce Customer Success team to drive successful store onboarding processes and drive usage to ensure customer optimization
- Work with peers to ensure the integrity of end-to-end process/program and the ability to deliver on programmatic goals through operational processes
- Identify requirements for program change from policy stakeholders, assess feasibility to deliver, partner with other departments to create a working Plan of Record/roadmap items for enhancements/change, drive change control, proactively identify and manage risks and issues, strong focus on escalation management/future mitigation, triage, cross-group coordination, and milestone management
- Ensure execution to SLA for programs, understand how changes upstream or downstream of programmatic operational processes will impact overall SLA. Work with peers and stakeholders where changes need to be made to ensure delivery to SLA
- Reporting & Analytics: Define end-to-end reporting requirements, analytics, and ROI capabilities to measure success/opportunities
- Assist Customer Service on an as-needed basis
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Operations, Business Administration, or similar field or 5+ years of work experience as Sr. Customer Success Manager, Project or Program Manager
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Demonstrated data analysis and reporting experience with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects, sometimes with little or no guidance
- Ability to creatively problem solve and proactively present solutions
- HubSpot and Service Desk experience, such as Zendesk or Service Now, highly preferred
- Proficient all Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as demonstrated by prior work assignments and product
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)