HubSpot has transitioned from a marketing software company to a CRM platform company. As a result, the entire company is prioritizing significant investments in our platform-focused product, including growing the Platform Ecosystem team. The team’s focus is on building out HubSpot’s technology ecosystem to ensure that HubSpot is deeply integrated with other fast-growing, best-in-class SaaS products, and enabling independent “start-up” developers to plan and build successful products and businesses on our platform.
Today, over 650 partners in HubSpot’s technology ecosystem build apps, integrations, and extensions to help over 100,000+ organizations in over 100+ countries who leverage HubSpot to “Grow Better”. This number of, and profile of, our developers and partners is evolving – from venture backed B2B SaaS companies, to “Ecosystem Entrepreneur” developers building niche extensions exclusively for HubSpot.
As Program Manager, Platform Ecosystem, you’ll help HubSpot scale our nascent technology ecosystem and App Marketplace.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Proactively grow the number of, and quality of, ecosystem apps through focused initiatives.
- Program manage Accelerators, including cross-functional collaboration with Product, Marketing, Legal, and the broader App Partner Program team.
- Partner-manage a subset of our ecosystem, typically those who participate in Accelerator programs and build apps exclusive to the HubSpot ecosystem.
- Communicate progress and evolution of these Accelerators and associated activities, to ensure buy-in and understanding of the effectiveness of these on North Star metrics (Active App Partner installs)
- Track and manage App Partner compliance with program requirements, policies, and guidelines, and collaborate with legal and product teams to remediate accordingly
- Offer ongoing education and support to partners about current and future APIs, best practices, App Marketplace playbooks, and HubSpot’s growth suite of products
- Work cross-functionally with HubSpot developer advocates, partner managers, partner marketers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and others to achieve shared goals
- Track, analyze, and report key quantitative platform partner success metrics, to include App Partner growth, app install growth, app quality, and impact of App Partners on retention/monetization
- Proactively identify, escalate, and remediate policy and compliance issues in collaboration with partner management, legal, and product
- Identify trends and evolving needs, develop programmatic tools and resources to improve onboarding and partner management efficiency
- Gather partner feedback (feature requests, common technical issues, etc.) to enhance the onboarding experience for the App Marketplace and App Listing Flow
We are looking for people who have:
- An understanding of marketing technology and SaaS platform ecosystems
- Experience as an initiator, creator and owner of projects and processes
- Experience working in a fast moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with familiarity and fluency in tools like Looker and Tableau
- A demonstrated ability to think iteratively and strategically, turning “do things that don’t scale” into scalable processes
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.