The Program Success Manager works directly with Taulia customers post sale and implementation. The Program Success Manager will own the program strategy including roll out and growth, driving positive results and ensuring the customer’s success.
Key business activities and responsibilities of the Taulia Program Success Manager include:
- Implementation of account strategy in coordination with the Taulia team
- Establishing relationships with client counterpart assigned clients
- Use sound judgment and decide which issues to escalate and when
- Leverage Taulia data analytics technology to analyze the business program and supplier behavior
- Research and present recommendations to the customer to grow their program based on data analysis
- Secure customer commitments, and execute on continued refinements to enable program success
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns based on data insight in collaboration with the customer as well as Taulia’s supplier marketing and the supplier sales teams
- Provide asset ramp and revenue projections forecasts for existing programs to PSM team leads
- Support customer change management to unlock the Taulia platform’s full potential
- Coordinate customer business reviews with assigned customers; set up the meeting, prepare materials with the deal team, and present program analytics
- Identifying areas for potential product / services upsells and introduce the Account Director team to customer
- Identifying and escalate areas of potential risk with the account and bring to the attention of the deal team
- Track support ticket ageing and coordinate with support team to help resolve outstanding issues
- Create and maintain up to date account plans for assigned accounts
The Program Success Manager’s primary focus is helping the Taulia customers programs succeed and grow total account revenue for Taulia. The Program Success Manager will be assigned a portfolio of customers and balance their time across a number of activities and customers simultaneously.
Skills and Competencies:
- French and English language proficiency required, additional languages a plus
- 5+ years professional experience
- Working Capital Management, Purchase to Pay process, finance, or related experience
- Project management experience
- An understanding of financial concepts
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and active listening
- Experience handling customers, including handling of difficult conversations
- Commercial mindset with the ability to identify levers to drive program / revenue growth
- An understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Able to effectively present concepts to clients in person and virtually
- Able to embrace change and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with analytics, Excel, Jira, Salesforce, all Google applications a plus
- Approximately 25% of the time may require travel to customer sites / internal meetings.
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.