Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Group Account Director or Senior Strategist
Estimated Start: July 2021
Location: REMOTE – Eastern or Central Time Zone preferred
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a Programmatic Strategist to support programmatic activity and growth within their client Hive. They will collaborate closely across disciplines to deliver best-in-class activation, performance, insight, and testing framework!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Programmatic Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Manage the delivery of media plan, creative assets, contracts, and all relevant campaign document in preparation for the campaign launch
- Execute, manage and optimize programmatic campaigns while meeting or surpassing client, agency, and industry performance expectations
- Implement budgets and optimizations to ensure performance is aligned with client goals
- Ensure pacing across campaigns, proactively flagging anticipated concerns and optimization recommendations
- Implement account-wide audits and QA checks (manual and automated) on DSP and ad server as needed
- Collaborate closely with programmatic lead, client service lead, and ad operations to ensure deliverables and trafficking are in accordance with client SLA’s and agreed-upon strategy
- Use critical thinking and analytical skills to regularly analyze complex data sets and formulate reporting and insights for clients
- Suggest data-driven recommendations and tests to foster our “test and learn” methodology
- Troubleshoot setup and pacing challenges as they arise
- Supports programmatic lead across client accounts within Hive
- Communicate client performance regularly and ensure we fulfill client contracts and promised strategy
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and client emails/calls in a timely manner
- Support programmatic lead with business reviews, cross-sells, and pitch materials as needed
- Dedicate consistent weekly time to continuously learn and training within programmatic industry, including meeting with partners
Technology & Experimentation
- Implement & use Brainlabs’ tools on all accounts where applicable
- Models strong leadership including alignment to company priorities and philosophies, effective stress and emotion self-management, as well as a positive and patient demeanor
- Mentor to colleagues within Hive, providing training and shadowing opportunities, including active participation in the new hire training program
- Participate in global and regional knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Cultivate an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on (self-service) experience managing programmatic campaigns
- Experience working both collaboratively and independently
- Four-year degree in any field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in DSPs, specifically DV360
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbally), with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- High degree of accuracy, vigilance and attention to detail
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Be curious and inquisitive
- Proven skills with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets & Slides) or Microsoft equivalence
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.