Hyperproof’s Project Implementation Consultants act as the face of the organization to our existing customers and channel partners during the implementation phase. As the subject matter experts, they are the trusted implementation advisors that work with the end-user to deeply understand their needs and to ensure that we deliver an implementation solution that meets the true needs of the client with the highest quality and values.
A Day in the Life:
Implementation Management: Plan, Optimize, and Execute
- Scope and review Implementation requirements documentations
- Lead implementations projects and manage relationships with project stakeholders
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines
- Identify risks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to de-risk, and mitigate in a timely fashion
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard across all aspects of the implementation with time to value in mind
Consultation: Understand customers’ true Needs and Goals
- Drive discovery to review needs and “success criteria” for partnership, including the reasons why they partnered with Hyperproof
- Drive current state vs future state analysis and document accurate requirements to identify workflow and implementation solutions designed to meet the true business needs of the customers
Coach: Train and Guide customers to Success
- Set up tailored training and UAT sessions for all stakeholders based on end-user true needs and specific configuration and functionality.
- Prepare reference material in line with training to encourage self-service and seamless interaction with Hyperproof product and services.
- Time to Value: ensure the end-users have completed all necessary steps to achieve the highest value with Hyperproof in a timely manner
Engage: Drive end-user use of Key Hyperproof Features
- Align clients’ objectives with Hyperproof capabilities to drive the use and adoption of key functions and features as part of Hyperproof’s offerings to achieve maximum value
Performance Management: Organization Growth
- Manage customer satisfaction to foster end-user advocacy, engagement and adoption
- Identify KPIs for end-user engagement and provide feedback to help identify product enhancements and features to boost Hyperproof value to our clients
- 3 years + of prior experience in an project implementation management position within the SaaS industry preferred
- 2 years + of project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bonus: Familiarity with InfoSec/Regulatory compliance
- Willingness to learn and a passion for driving successful software implementations.
- Strong work ethic, comfort with ambiguity, and problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- A customer-centric mindset with a true desire to help others
- Highly organized with advanced multi-tasking skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship building and management skill
- Attention to detail with a focus on deadlines and time management
- Self-confident and resilient, with a high emotional intelligence
- Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Tools You’ll Use
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MSFT Teams
- OS: Windows, Mac
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUP, charts)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.