Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
As part of the Business Operation Team, we’re looking for a passionate project manager. The Business Operations team is responsible for company wide tools, processes and events. We need an experienced project manager who is excited about working on a variety of projects ranging from new tool implementation to carbon footprint collection to company event planning. The successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient with their time and detail oriented.
- Run projects from beginning to end for a variety of projects that affect the entire company
- Map existing processes, recommend and implement improvements
- Build new processes from scratch
- Help plan and run company events both virtually and in-person
- 3 years of project management or event management experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and resolve conflicting requirements
- Willingness to take on a variety of projects spanning everything from process improvements to event planning
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €80,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.