Project Manager, Global Partner Strategy & Operations
HubSpot’s partner program is a key differentiator to our company’s success and plays a critical role in HubSpot’s growth across the globe. Since 2010, HubSpot has partnered with solution providers around the world to help them grow their businesses by offering inbound services to their clients.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Partner Strategy & Operations and will help build and execute strategic plans to accelerate partner program growth. The focus of this work will be designing and executing against strategic initiatives that are highly cross functional in nature and typically require coordination with a product engineering team.
Project management at HubSpot is a bit different than at most other companies. As opposed to a role that dictates how teams should execute initiatives, our project managers rely on relationships and organization knowledge to help teams accomplish more through collaboration. They promote trust by helping teams navigate the complex waters of cross-team efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with Legal, Business Enablement, Marketing, Sales, Services and other stakeholders to develop project requirements, goals, and milestones
- Determine the best methods (both internally & externally) for communicating project progress (Schedules, priorities, risks, status, etc.)
- Foster collaboration through developing relationships across the Partner & Business Enablement teams, and other HubSpot business units
- Adaptively guide teams and stakeholders through every stage of the project life cycle to ensure project success
- Gain a strong understanding of HubSpot’s organizational structure & culture
- In many cases, you’ll be the “face of the project” to internal teams
- Develop repeatable processes and best practices that foster collaboration and a flexible approach to project management
We are looking for people who:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a knack for detail-oriented work and great time management
- Have the ability to multitask (i.e. juggle several projects at once)
- Are comfortable working in uncharted territory (there’s no “one-size-fits-all” success model)
- Are comfortable working in a variety of project management tools (to include Asana, JIRA, Google docs, and our internal wiki)
- Have a deep desire to learn (each new project is an opportunity to learn more about our team, product, company, and industry)
- Are excellent collaborator and proven passion for goal oriented work
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by January 18, 2022. What does this mean for you as a candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.