US applicants only please
Moment is the fastest-growing marketplace for creatives. We carry the gear creatives recommend, sell video lessons from the pros, and run photo trips around the world. More than just an online store we empower creators to build their business on Moment, selling their course, trips, products, etc.
We’re looking for a project manager to join our Creator Team, working with creators who are building their business on Moment. From courses to trips to presets, you’ll be working directly with creators to help them launch their latest offerings. The role includes a lot of coordinating, organizing, and working both internally and externally to get creator projects launched.
If you are super organized and love working with creators, this job is for you.
What you’ll be working on:
- Involved in creator pitches, answering questions.
- Onboarding new creators, including working with contracts and documentation.
- Planning, scheduling, and helping creators launch new offerings.
- Collaborating with our Content and Growth teams to market creators’ offerings.
- Building product pages on our site for creators’ offerings.
- Working with our production teams to schedule shoots.
- Managing our live workshop series with creators.
- Keeping teammates on track to hit timeline goals.
- Understanding creator needs and helping to define site features.
- End of month reporting and sending updates to creators.
- Reconciling payments with our Finance team.
- Monitor and analyze results on a weekly & monthly basis
- Leading any DMCA take down issues.
- Customer service 1 day a month because everyone on our team does service.
You need these qualifications:
- Passionate about photography and filmmaking and familiar with creator trends.
- +1 year experience working with creators / talent / influencers.
- +1 experience as a project manager / coordinator.
- Experienced with project management tools
- Able to build and maintain schedules.
- Simple communicator who is easy to talk to.
- Positive person creators want to work with.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple…
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
- Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.