Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (full-time or part-time)
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal team of therapists, speech language pathologists, prescribers and coaches to support our members.
- Provide diagnostic evaluations and ongoing medication management services to children and teens.
- Support all aspects of each child or teen’s treatment by collaborating with other care team members including coaches, therapists and speech language pathologists.
- Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Join care team meetings ready to learn, teach, and collaborate with your peers.
You will thrive in the role of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering child and teen-focused psychiatric care and medication management.
- Experience in family-centered care models and a warm, engaging clinical style.
- Excellent skills with learning and using new technologies.
- The drive to be part of building something new – to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- An active CA license and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.
This is a remote position.
This role is available as part-time (at least 8 hours weekly) or full-time (40 hours weekly).
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.