BSA Optimize completes our 360 degree approach to publisher monetization. We believe it will be a key driver of future growth and publisher satisfaction. With dozens of publishers already leveraging Optimize, we’re looking for an account manager to help care for our growing portfolio of publishers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Your primary responsibility will be onboarding new publisher partners. This will include working directly with the publisher to map their inventory, create new placements in the BSA ad serving platforms, outline objectives and keys to success, and create an optimization roadmap.
- Upon successful onboarding you’ll be the publisher’s primary POC (point of contact) for support, ad ops, self-serve, and testing your optimization strategies.
- Provide front-line support to publishers on their programmatic needs
- Deal with problem ads and issues that arise in a timely manner
- Debug creatives, third party tags or any related campaign issues.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance on a daily basis to ensure proper delivery of campaigns.
- Create ad hoc custom reports on an as needed basis.
- Interface with the dev team as it relates to debugging issues and improving the tools we use to accomplish our day to day tasks.
- Work with product teams from all departments to implement best practices on new programmatic solutions.
- Analyze programmatic CPM, impression and revenue delivery trend across all channels, partners, platforms, devices, and ad types
Sound like you?
- Experience with DFP / Ad Manager 360 is a must
- Previous experience in ad operations or running programmatic ads with a solid understanding of ad serving and campaign management.
- Experience tracking delivery and managing 3rd party tags and discrepancies (DFA, DoubleVerify, Flashtalking, MediaMath, Atlas, etc.)
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze data in excel. You should be comfortable with using pivot tables.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Excellent communication skills. Remote work is much different than in-person, in-office, and requires great communicators.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Articulate, charismatic, and all of the associated personality traits of a likeable human being.
Amazing. We’d love to talk. Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to join our team.
We do our best to make the hiring process fair and straightforward: we do an initial meet-and-greet Zoom screen, and follow with a team pairing to make sure our culture makes sense. We move quickly on decisions, and we aim to respond to every applicant and provide feedback where appropriate: even if we aren’t the right fit for each other, we want you to know rather than have to second-guess.