At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Gainsight PX Account Executives:
- Manage a territory of prospective customers and prospect primarily into software product managers and leaders leveraging best of breed sales tools
- Drive a consultative sales process from discovery to contract close
- Demo the PX application to educate buyers and influencers about the PX product’s capabilities and competitive differentiation
- Enable prospective clients to efficiently address their technical and security validation requirements via a proof of concept
- Win business with new logos and develop long term mutually beneficial partnerships
- Provide regular updates to leadership regarding pipeline development and sales forecast
Our PX Account Executives are supported by a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Solution Consultants (SCs). They also often collaborate with our leadership, marketing, professional service, customer success, business development, support, and legal teams to develop account plans and pursue sales opportunities. PX Account Executives will occasionally work with our Customer Success Account Executive Team when a prospective client is making a new investment in Gainsight’s CS and PX products. Additionally, our PX Accounts executives are encouraged to provide regular feedback to our product management and development teams in support of our product innovation and development programs.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of technical sales experience, preferably at a fast paced entrepreneurial SaaS company selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Consistent track record of hitting a sales quota and self-sourced prospecting goals
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a prospective customers business challenges and to present a differentiated value proposition tied to a proposed investment
- Product management domain knowledge or a proven ability to quickly learn the common challenges and needs of a new buyer persona
- Ability to learn and demonstrate technical product features and their benefits to establish trusted advisor status with technical buyers and influencers
- Effective collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders to not only meet internal goals, but to also ensure our customers achieve their desired business outcomes
- Bonus: experience selling to product managers and leaders
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!