Nav was founded to have a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of small business owners by bringing efficiency and transparency to financial decision making. We are changing the way these business owners secure lending with our innovative technology and customer-centric approach.
We are passionate about empowering our teams and giving them the freedom to shape our future. Our teams lead with candor, charge hard, fail fast, all while working in a fun, diverse, and inclusive environment. If you are a high-energy innovator, enjoy a rapid-paced growing environment, and have the zest to solve big challenges, join us…be a part of history and create the future of FinTech.
Nav is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to support the efforts of an unparalleled group of software professionals working to change the world of small business financing. This individual will be responsible for ensuring Nav product quality by scripting automated tests, coordinating the efforts of outsourced QA, and exploring complicated user scenarios to facilitate continuous delivery of production ready code and robust product features.
YOUR ROLE AT NAV:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable, reusable automated test scripts
- Provide direction and oversight to an outsourced group of manual testers.
- Create and maintain monitoring of production applications and services.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to validate functionality.
- Collaborate with a focused team on expanding our various testing suites.
- Utilize a self-directed learning process to evaluate and improve practices.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years of experience in Software QA
- Strong test automation fundamentals: design patterns, automation scripting, CI/CD test integration, comfortable using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Deep understanding of modern web app technology and development practices.
- Willingness to dive deep into technical work and keep up with industry trends.
WHO YOU ARE:
- GitLab CI/CD
- Ghost Inspector
WORKING WITH US:
When you join Nav you do more than simply get a new job, you become a part of a group of incredibly talented people who drive innovation, think out of the box, and do impactful work. We are passionate about our products, live for our customers, work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
BE YOU. At Nav we are committed to building a high-performing, healthy company at scale. We know that we work better with a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We celebrate diversity and are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Ownership equity in startup backed by top VCs (Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs and Experian). Unlimited vacation. Paid maternity/paternity leave. Use of our product. Exceptional Work Environment. Wicked smart peer groups. Employee networking and events.