As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people.
The QA Engineer is an essential role in adhering to and measuring impact of quality standards. They will look for flaws while they proactively contribute and enhance the tools and methods we currently use.
If you love a challenge and are eager to scale a SaaS business to the next level, this role is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing sports startup, that cares about its people and culture, has a strong brand, a great solution, and is loved by its partners.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a new automation framework
- Educate team members on quality strategy and framework
- Feature/Regression Testing
- Collaborate with product team to define acceptance criteria
- Pursue continuous improvements to testing methodology
- Serve as the main point of contact for the product team on customer feedback
- Track and report testing status using established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned products
What we are looking for
- Active involvement throughout development/testing lifecycle
- Social media API experience is a plus (Facebook Graph API/Twitter API)
- Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, or other automation testing tools
- Postman or other API testing tools
- Mobile testing experience; skilled with mobile troubleshooting and debugging techniques on Android and iOS platforms
- Experience developing test automation
What will set you apart
- Being high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious
- Application development experience with Microsoft technologies such as .NET
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a high-growth early-stage technology startup company
- Proven to be collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies
- Willingness to travel up to 15% to company headquarters in Lincoln, NE
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.