Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and you can read more about us in our public handbook. More specifically, the team you’ll be joining: 25 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We’re organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
How we work
We love Working Async and this means you get to do your own schedule. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
What you will be doing
- Automate end to end tests
- Build and improve upon the team’s overall QA process
- Share best practices and make sure everyone follows best practices
- Be responsible for validating sensitive platform scenarios and use cases
Must have (professional experience):
- Worked as QA Engineer for at least 4 years
- Experience writing and maintaining end-to-end tests
- Experience with development best practices and software life cycle
Nice to have
- Experience with JS test automation frameworks
- Experience with Elixir test automation
- Security, Load or Stress testing experience
- Unlimited personal time off – Read our Time off policy.
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager (CTO)
- (async) exercise
- Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer